Well my mom told me today that she was going to stop reading my "boring Blog" if I didn't start updating. I've just been a little busy.
This weekend was awesome. Wade and I went to the movies with friends on Friday night and then had a crazy Saturday. We met Jesse from work at the house in the morning and they cut down the tree we hated...trimmed all of our bushes...and delivered a little more furniture:) I finally got my rocking chair and I love it!!!
We then headed to the eye doctor for a much needed checkup for Wade. No, I dont always go to his appointments, but if you have ever seen his "owl eye" reading glasses, you would know why I made it a point to go to this one. We picked out some new glasses for him and they should be in soon! Finally he can stop wearing "readers" at 26. We spent the rest of the day returning gifts and buying Christmas lights for the house. Wade was such a good sport to "shop" with me all day! We aren't decorating the inside for Christmas because that is just too much, but Wade didn't want to be the "scrooge of the street" so we put some lights up outside!
Today, we went to church...moved some of my stuff to the house...and then just took it easy! We are enjoying spending time getting the house together and can't wait until my "move in" which is now "NEXT MONTH!"
Here are some pictures...
Guest Bed #1
Study...I have been working on the shelves:)
Our New TV!!! Wade was watching Chuch Norris!
Wade with Christmas Lights
The house BEFORE the tree was cut down!
The house AFTER the tree was cut down! Much Better:)
Our "non-Scrooge" Front Yard!

No comments:
Post a Comment