Monday, May 19, 2008

I know, I'm way behind!

Well its been a while since my last post so I will try to recap the past few weeks.

Last weekend was Mother's Day and Wade's Birthday! We actually had a nice free weekend to celebrate. Friday night Wade and I got to spend a night in...finally...and rent a movie. The problem was that Wade selected a movie that caused me to hysterically cry for hours. We had fun though! I would not recommend the movie PS. I Love You to newlyweds...or anyone else...it was good, but VERY sad!

Saturday we got up and ran, got our hair cut and just finally got a chance to get caught up around the house. I took Wade to my hair lady and he chatted with all of the ladies in the salon...as usual. We then met the Babcock's (Greg and Jaclyn) at Grotto to celebrate Wade's Birthday.

Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day at our house with the Bates Family and at Chili's with the Hanegan family. It was a great weekend. Wade got 5 new Polo shirts for work and 2 new fishing poles and some Under Armour shorts. I think he did well for an old 27 year old!

No comments: