Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day/Wade's Birthday

In top news, Wade's riding lawn mower has been sold. Shocking...I know! No, I didn't insist on the sale, but when you can profit $350 in one month, you sell it! Wade is holding on to his money to invest in something else. I wonder what that will be? I have been trying to upload my video of Wade riding this thing, but I think it's too big. I love the hilarious man I married!


Mother's Day was wonderful. I was awakened to my little princess in her walker holding a package. She had a gift certificate for a massage with my favorite lady at Woodhouse! We went to church and then to brunch at The Burning Pear in Sugar Land. My sweet husband made us a reservation and it was delicious. We had the best time, just the three of us. We spent the whole day together and I couldn't have asked for anything more. It was so special to have my first mother's day with my baby girl (outside my tummy). I am still so thankful that I get to be her mommy and loved celebrating that.


Wade also got me a new computer for Mother's Day, and for those of you who know me well, I couldn't be more excited!!!




We celebrated Wade's 29th Birthday on Tuesday. Harper and I met him for lunch at Gringo's which was a fun treat for us all. That night we went on a date to Pappadeux!!! It was a fun time together. Wade got a Topsy Turvy and some new Cowboy boots! He might have been just as excited about the $12 Topsy Turvy as his not $12 boots.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Those are memories to cherish!