Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Fourth and Friends!


These 2 pictures were taken of Bailey and Harper at one of their recent play dates! I think they are so sweet. These two really like eachother these days. Harper gets mad if I take her away from Bailey:)

Harper also loves her friend Reagan! She thinks she is so advanced and tries to do whaveter she is doing. She also wants whatever she has...sippy cups, pacifiers, toys. We are going to have to work on our sharing...and not stealing!

We had a wondeful 4th of July weekend. We stayed home to do some things around the house and spend time as a family. It was one of those holiday weekends where I didn't need an extra few days to recover. We spent time with our neighbors, had the Hickeys out, went to the pool, conquered the frog slide, watched a few movies, made some beer-can chicken and just hung out.


Our little fire cracker!

With her friends at the party!

Loving the Froggy Pool.

Little Waterbug!

No comments: