Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pictures

Things have been crazy around here lately. We were all sick, our nephew was born, Harper had surgery, mommy and Harper flew to Kentucky...etc. We have had a lot of fun though and here are some recent pictures I haven't gotten to posting.

Uncle Wade and Beau...Harper send a Cookie Card since she was sick and couldn't meet him.

Aunt Lauren and Beau...what a little cutie!

Harper at home after surgery. She had Ear Tubes put in. She was a champ! The whole thing was hard on Wade and I, but I'm so glad to have it done.


Harper hanging out wiht Big John in KY. She loves him because he lets her eat all the peaches she wants!!!

Harper loved the grass in Kentucky. Walking around with her Mimi.

Aunt Mary and Uncle John's 54th Anniversary. So glad we got to be there!

Harper and her doll Bibi with my cousin Pat.

Harper and Bibi on the airplane! This extra seat was a blessing, but unfortunately we weren't that lucky on the way home. I almost pulled my hair out!

Mommy and Harper at the Kentucky Tractor store. We had to get Harper a tractor and it's one of her new favorite toys.

With West and Crystal at Amy Hickey's wedding! So good to see them:)

Becca and Gina at the wedding!

Love this girl!

Me with 2 Beautiful Bridesmaids!

Goodgames, Hickeys, Hanegans...what a crew!!!
Love this picture. Thanks Wes for refusing to be normal:)

No comments: