Well we were supposed to spend this weekend in Dallas visiting April and Drew and Eric. Thursday afternoon I found out that the only available weekend to do our Pre-Marital counseling workshop at the church was also this weekend. We had to cancel our trip and spent Friday night and all day Saturday learning how to be married! The Lord really taught us a lot and I am glad that we went.
After spending all of Saturday indoors with the beautiful weather, we decided to take a day trip on Sunday. We went and had lunch at Landry's on the Kemah boardwalk and then went and swam in the Galveston beach for a little bit. The weather was beautiful and actually so was the beach! Wade and I have been SO busy and it was so nice just to spend a day enjoying eachothers company. I don't think either one of us have ever had so much to jugggle at once and we are so blessed to have days like today where we just got to relax!

No comments:
Post a Comment