Sunday, September 30, 2007

Catherine's Bachelorette Weekend...and we have a HOUSE!!!

Well, the first big news for the week is that we have a contract on a house!!! It's true!

We found it the first day we looked and couldn't be more excited about it. It is in Sienna Plantation in Missouri City out by where I grew up. It has 3 bedrooms and a large study and is just the perfect size and setup for us. The closing date is set for November 1st and so we are going to keep praying that everything continues to work out! I also got to spend a night with the girls this weekend at Catherine's Bachelorette Party! Can you believe her wedding is in less than a month??? I'm so excited for them and it gives me great hope that mine will sneak up on me too. I traveled out to The Woodlands with West and Ho and we met up with the girls at the Marriott. We ate dinner at Grotto and walked around Market Street for a while and then returned to our room for a slumber party. The highlight of the night was when we somehow caught the toilet lid on fire! It's funny how most people have to drink a lot to do somthing like that, but it comes so natural to me and my crazy friends. We are a wild bunch!


I had to add this one because it is a classic!

No comments: