The countown has begun!!! We are so close now!!!
All of the final details are coming together and Wade and I have moved my things into our new house. We have spent the past few days putting things away and getting settled. It is a big relief to have my move behind me and to now only commute from our house to my parent's...although I do miss my roomates very much:(
Last night Max and Gina (Wade's best man and his wife) came and spent the night at our house. They live in Africa and aren't going to be able to make it to the wedding, but it was so nice to see them before. I cooked dinner and we got to hear all about their life in Tanzania. I loved having people in the house and it just made it feel like a home. We had The Carpenter's, Hendershot's and both of our parents...and Ho...out this weekend. I absolutely love all of the visitors!
After work today we went and met with the preacher at the church for the final time. The wedding ceremony is all set up and we couldn't be more excited. He called us "scary easy" when we were discussing marriage, so we took that as a compliment. He could see how much I love my man!
Here are some pictures of the house... I promise to try to be better at updating. I was reprimanded by Missy, the worlds second worst blogger to me, so hopefully this will make her happy!
Wade Cleaning!

1 comment:
Is one of those your rooms? Pics are SO cute! Can't wait to see the house THIS weekend!!!
Post a Comment