Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bachelor/Bachelorette Weekend!

Well this past weekend Wade and I both had our bachelor/bachelorette parties!

Wade's friends surprised him and flew him to New Orleans!!! They stayed in an awesome hotel and got to explore! From what I hear they had a great time and I am trying to get some pictures to post. Wade was SO grateful for the effort they all put in to make the weekend so memorable for him. Those are some great guys!

My party began at Cheescake Factory and then we came back to my house for a slumber party! It was so nice to get everyone together even though I missed a few from out of town:( The highlight of my night was a sweet prayer book that West put together for my with pages made by all of my friends! I am so blessed by wonderful friends too!


Wade and I were SO happy to see eachother on Sunday afternoon. This has been a very busy time and we are very ready to be married and live a normal paced life. I missed him so much while he was gone!

11 DAYS until I am a Hanegan! I know people say that engagement should be so great, but we are just ready to be married. We are so excited about the wedding and all of the festivities, but at the end of the day we are just ready to be together! I love him more everyday and never knew that getting married could be this wonderful! We are blessed!

No comments: