Here is a recap of our busy weekend!
Friday Night - Dinner at Black Walnut with Jake and Felecia followed by a trip to see Ho's new house:) It was great to get to sit down and talk with Jake and Fe!
Saturday - I helped throw a shower for Jaclyn in the Woodlands, so it was a day of fun with the girls! I forgot my camera, but hopefully I can get some pictures from my friends. After the shower Wade and I fell asleep for 2 hours and then went grocery shopping...cooked dinner...and just relaxed at home! It was so nice!
Sunday - Church...then I went to another shower for Ho:) It was also beautiful! Wade and I went to Ragin Cajun last night with 3 other couples from our neighborhood. It was really a lot of fun to get to know the people we live around. They are all young...mostly early 30's with no kids. They gave us the run down on all the neighbors and were very nice people!
It was so funny to be out with the "neighbors". It made me feel really old! We talked about yards, trash, home maintenece etc. Fun, fun!
This week should be pretty low key, so we are looking forward to cooking, relaxing and maybe even starting to work out again! Oh no!
Happy 6th Birthday, Jack!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment