Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Okay, Okay...

Well I apologize for not being a better blogger. The truth is that our lives have gotten way less interesting since after the wedding and we LOVE it that way:) We have spent the past week and weekend actually cooking meals and eating together, cleaning up our house, hanging light fixtures and just getting settled in.

I was thinking yesterday how I have truly never been happier. We have had so much fun just hanging out in our house and this time now is really what all of the wedding craziness was all about...Wade and I getting to share our life together.

Sitting in church on Sunday I was just taken back by what the Lord can do and DOES. Sunday was acutally the 1 year anniversary of when Wade and I technically started dating and look where we are now. We can't stand in the way of what the Lord has planned and I am so thankful for that. I really do love him more everyday!

We are getting ready for a fun weekend:) Thursday night we are celebrating Valentines day at Grotto (that's our place!). Friday night we are celebrating my birthday at Vic and Anthony's with my family..yes even Kyle is going to make it! Saturday morning we are golfing with my dad and Kyle and then Saturday night I am celebrating again with my friends at Onion Creek:) Busy, Busy!!!

Well there is a short update on our old married life! Basically we just go to work, eat dinner, watch tv and go to sleep:) I love it!

No comments: