Monday, April 7, 2008

Sam Houston Racepark!

My company has a suite at the racepark for the year and we went for a "get together" with the office on Friday night. I had never been before and had so much fun. I think the highlight was watching Wade so deep in thought over each race. He walked around with a paper and pencil taking notes and we weren't really sure what he was writing down. He did well though! We came out of there $10 ahead.

Sweet Wade concentrating on his next bet!

The Girls...Me, Chrisha, Kelly, and Mom



Ms. Chrisha and I


The freaky horse!
Wade looking quite comfortable with the freaky horse:)


2 comments:

Catherine said...

$10 WHOLE dollars--geeze Wade, I am impressed! You could buy Bates...errr Hanegan...like 10 Dr. Peppers!! Love yall and I still enjoy reading the blogs. P.s. I agree--dinner soon =)

Pat Taylor said...

Now we know what will get Wade back to Kentucky! You know, we have a couple real nice tracks!!!