Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend...

We had another busy weekend...

Friday night we got home and went straight to meet the Babcock's and Walker's for dinner. We ended up at Saltgrass Steakhouse which used to be the Hofbrau. It was the same place Wade asked my dad to marry me back when it was a "man cave." We had so much fun at dinner. Since all three of us are newlywed's we had a lot of funny things to talk about. We enjoy both of those couples so much!!! That was the first time I had seen Jaclyn and Greg since their wedding!

We went over to West's housewarming party from dinner. She has moved into an adorable house in the Heights. It was great to get to see everyone and we had so much fun seeing her new house. There was a dispute when I moved out as to who was the rightful owner of our fake rooster...Wade or West? West was given custody, but I was worried the whole time that Wade might try to roosternap at the party. West's roomates are lucky girls!!! I miss her:(

Saturday we slept in and ran some errands to get ready for Jennifer and Aaron's shower that we had at our house. Wade's mom brought all of the food and it turned out so wonderful. It was fun to get to have all of the family out to our house and the shower was a huge success.

Wade and I both started feeling bad after the shower and spent all day Sunday after church on the couch resting. We watched the Thomas Crown Affair and Pretty Woman!

It's back to work today!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Thanks for still calling me a newlywed....can I always be called a newlywed...??