Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Aunt Mary

A few of you have gotten to meet my Aunt Mary. She lives in Kentucky and has always been like a Grandmother to me since mine passed away when I was very young. She is the most loving, kind and gentle woman you will ever meet and means the absolute world to me. She was diagnosed with lung cancer a few weeks ago and has come down to Houston for treatment at MD Anderson. Her and my Uncle have been living with my parents and we have gotten to spend a lot of time with them lately.

I wish that she could have come in town to meet Harper under other happier circumstances, but it has still made my heart happy to get to see her hold her and feed her and love on her.

I ask for your prayers for my Aunt as she battles this disease. You can follow her progress and specific prayer needs at her care page:

https://www.carepages.com/carepages/MaryTurner

Aunt Mary and Harper


No comments: