We have been blessed to get to spend some much needed time with the Penningtons over the last 2 weeks. Cliff is home for the season, and I think Missy is happy to have him back:) We have enjoyed a few fun meals with them and enjoyed introducing Cliff to Harper. He never got to see my belly! It is fun to have friends so close. Wade and I ran into Missy at the grocery store the other night and it is so funny to see where we have come from our college apartment. Missy is about to pop with baby Brady and I was wearing harper in my little front backpack thing. We have grown up!
Cliff and Wade managed to feed Harper this way...intersting...very interesting!

Love you Penningtons! Looking forward to Mr. Brady Pennington so soon:)
1 comment:
We are so happy to be back and hanging out with ya'll! It's been a fun couple of weeks :-) And we love Harper so much. She is precious!
Post a Comment