Sunday, November 22, 2009

Brandon and Katie Brabham!!!

Saturday night was Brandon and Katie's beautiful wedding!!!! It was a fall colored theme and Katie was an absolutely stunning bride. We were also pretty proud of the other little lady in white, Harper. Everything turned out so perfect and we had the best time:)

We took LOTS of pictures...

My beautiful sister-in-laws! Katie and Valorie

Proud Parents of the Bride

Wade and his Sisters

Wade with Katie...I told you she was stunning!

Wade and I

Harper's Grandmother and Great-Grandmother

Bridesmaids

All the Girls

Wade and Ma

Little Angel

Sleepy Baby

Harper with Mommy and Aunt Katie

Harper and the Bride

So Pretty!

Harper with Daddy and PawPaw

Hanging out at the Reception

Harper and her Aunts

Harper All Dressed Up

Daddy and his Girls:)


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are such a hottie in your bridesmaid's dress!!! Goodbye "mole hill!"- take that, lady at the dress shop! Harper looks so precious in her white dress!!

Gina said...

GIRLFRIEND, you look SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! And I love the sideshot of Harper in her white dress!