We are so happy that Brady is finally here. I was so fortunate to get to spend some time with Missy and Cliff at the hospital and actually be there when he was born. Missy was so strong and Cliff was such a stud for her, and they brought the most beautiful baby boy into this world. After holding Harper for a few months now, Brady looked SO tiny. His features are so small and SO cute. I am so proud of them.
She delivered at the same hospital we did and had the SAME L&D room. How funny is that? It was really strange for me to re-enter that room where Harper was born.
It has been so special to go through this whole pregnancy experience with Missy from start to finish. Wade and I spent a few hours last night looking at my old pictures from college, most of which included Missy, and it is just so funny to see where we have come since then. All I can say is blessed to have such a great friend.
Wade and I adore her and Cliff and now Brady and can't wait to raise our kids together:)
Happy 6th Birthday, Jack!
9 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment