My celebration started last Saturday night. My mother had a small dinner for us and a few friends and it was absolutely perfect! She set a beautiful table and made a wonderful meal. She down played my birthday and made it more of a Valentines party because she knew I would like it better that way! I'm not big on birthdays...mine at least! She had roses for the ladies, chocolate turtles for the guys, strawberries and champagne, and yummy desserts! Harper's two friends Brady and Bailey were both in attendance, so you can only imagine that it wasn't the most relaxing evening. I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was very special and I am so thankful for such a thoughtful mom.
I can always count on West to be there!
I'm so sad we didn't get a group pic!!!
My actual birthday was Wednesday and I had two special treats. One, my mom rode into work with me to help me pick out some art for my house, to bring Harper to visit, and to eat lunch with me!...Two, Wade picked me up from work and took me out on a fun date in Houston! We ate at Nino's and then went to Coco's for dessert. It is my favorite crepe place and I loved it!
Thursday I got to visit with a whole group of my relatives from Kentucky! They are in for a few weeks and got to meet Harper for the first time which was very special to me:)
Sunday after church I celebrated yet again with the Hanegan family. We were treated to a delicious lunch and had a fun time visiting! Harper showed off her new skill of sitting up and was the center of attention as always.
I'm tired just talking about it! After a busy day at work, I am ready for a day off tomorrow:)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Lauren!!!!!!!!! I love you girlfriend!
Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like a good one!! Welcome to the upper 20s!! =)
Post a Comment