Thursday, February 11, 2010

Past Few Weeks in Pictures

Harper's First Playdate with Brady and Bailey...They were all interacting so well:)

The Stroller Gang on our Playdate!

My mom had the most wonderful party for her friend Virginia who turned 80 years old. We were blessed to be able to help out. Wade was the bartender and I was the photographer/videographer. We had a wonderful time! No one throws a party like my mom:)

Harper loves sweet peas!

Just hanging out with mom!

Hi guys! I can walk:)

We threw a going away party for Ho and Barry with the Penningtons! It was called Oma-ho, since they are moving to Omaha:) It was a big surprise and it was so much fun to see all of my college friends. I will miss my sweet friend:(


Harper and Brady holding hands and watching the super bowl!

Sweet Babies

Harper is SO independent! Like her momma:)

Hanegan Girls

"i'm not in the mood for pictures"

just playing...happy happy girl

i can sit up all by myself!
We had another play date with Bailey and Brady today, but unfortunately there are no pictures. Harper decided to go down for a 3 hour nap when her friends arrived. What a nice hostess!
We are enoying a wonderful night at home!

3 comments:

Shiloh & Derek said...

She is so cute!

Drew and Rebecca said...

Harper is sooo cute! I had so much fun getting to spend time with you and playing with her. We have to get together soon and I hope we do! I don't want to the next time to be next fall when the Pennington's get back!

April said...

Love these pictures! Especially the one where she's mad...so funny! I wish I could come see her and you...hopefully soon!