Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

I love Easter!!! I love that today was Harper's First Easter! I love that the tomb is empty and we are saved by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ!

"In Christ Alone" is my very favorite song and they play it every Easter. I can't get through it without crying...EVER!

Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His
and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ


I know Easter is not about the Easter Bunny, but I will have to admit that it was sure fun being the Easter bunny. Harper is so much fun to buy for right now because she is so into toys and I know just the ones she will love. I went a little overboard:)

Harper's First Easter Basket
a DVD bible, a Praise Baby DVD, a Laptop, a crinkly Bunny, and light tower, and a cell phone

she loved everything!

Happy Easter Chick!

Family Photo

Easter Basket from Mimi and Grandaddy

She loves Uncle Kyle

Mimi and Harper

Bates Family

Hanegan Family

Daddy and his Angel

Playing with Grandmommy and Pawpaw

Smiling Easter Baby
We had a great day today. We helped in the nursery at church, went to the 11:00 service which was wonderful, ate lunch with my family and got to see Kyle, took a long nap (all 3 of us), and visited with Grandmommy and Pawpaw.
We are very blessed and thankful that we are bought with the precious blood of Christ!

No comments: