Wade and I are both enjoying time on our computers tonight because we got a new light fixture in our study. We can actually see!!! Let there be light! I'm so happy:)
Harper went to bed at 8:00 tongiht, so it has been quiet. She typically misses her morning nap when she is in the church nursery, so she was exhasuted. We were so proud of her today when we picked her up. All of the other babies were crying...all of them...and she was just sitting up in the floor eating the toys. We were very impressed. She looked so cute in her pink polo dress that Jaclyn gave her:)
This afternoon we worked on some home projects and got a lot done. I need to post some pictures of what we have been up to with the house:)
We also had so much fun on Saturday at Reagan's first birthday party. I love the friends that her and Harper have become. I can't wait for Harper's very own cake smash in a few months.
We got to grill burgers with my parents last night and go out to eat with Wade's parents tonight, so it was good to spend time with both of them. Harper loves her grandparents:)...and I know they love her:)
Here are some pictures of the last few weeks...
Happy 6th Birthday, Jack!
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment