Saturday the three of us went shopping for daddy's present. He got a new watch from his girls! We all had fun picking it out. Harper was thrilled to be in a store with diamonds!
Sunday we went to church. We have been visiting a new church and that is a post for another day, but we are really enjoying it. We then met my family at Pappadeaux for lunch. My dad and Wade love that place, so it was a perfect spot for Father's Day lunch. All three of us took naps after lunch and then we headed to Dickinson for dinner with the Hanegan family.
It was the perfect weekend!
The card I found for Wade...from Harper...said "So much love already, and we are just getting started." I thought it was so perfect. They love each other so much! I can tell that he will be the most loving and supportive daddy as she grows up!

1 comment:
I don't recognize your living room in the pictures! Weird...I need to come home! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment