What a week! I left on Monday to go to the Furniture Market in High Point, North Carolina. My trip started off to great when the guy behind us on the plane threw up! My friend Chrisha and I were about to die from the terrible smell! Anyways, it only got better from there. We had a lot of fun and I really learned a lot about the furniture world. I also got some great new ideas for my new house:)
I left poor Wade all alone to take care of all of the home inspections. He took care of everything and left me worry-free! I know he will always take care of me, and that is the best feeling in the world. I missed him so much while I was gone...and everyone else too!
I got a call on Wednesday that my wedding dress came in!!! I made an appointment for Saturday mornign and went and had it fitted with my mom. Unfortunately I can't post the pictures! It is so beautiful and it was so much fun to see it in my size. It will be ready to go in 2 weeks! I spent the rest of the day shopping with my mom for shower outfits and then rushed home to get ready for Catherine and Trey's Couples Shower.
Missy had mailed me her gift for Catherine so I could put it together for the "display" theme! Other than one broken cannister, I managed to get it done and then Wade modeled so that I could send a picture to Missy. We sure missed her at the shower!
I got a call on Wednesday that my wedding dress came in!!! I made an appointment for Saturday mornign and went and had it fitted with my mom. Unfortunately I can't post the pictures! It is so beautiful and it was so much fun to see it in my size. It will be ready to go in 2 weeks! I spent the rest of the day shopping with my mom for shower outfits and then rushed home to get ready for Catherine and Trey's Couples Shower.
Missy had mailed me her gift for Catherine so I could put it together for the "display" theme! Other than one broken cannister, I managed to get it done and then Wade modeled so that I could send a picture to Missy. We sure missed her at the shower!
We had a great time at the shower seeing all of my old college friends and most of my beautiful bridesmaids. It is definately the Year of the Wedding for my friends. Here are some pictures...
Anyways, I'm glad that I am back in town and look forward to a little bit more relaxed week.

No comments:
Post a Comment