Monday, November 19, 2007

a MOVE, a SHOWER, and a NEW TV

Well this weekend was another crazy one to say the least. Friday afternoon my dad had a delivery truck back early, so I ended up leaving work and going to pack up Wade's apartment to move to the new house. We were planning on doing it on Saturday morning, but instead we had it all done by the time he got home from work on Friday. Lucky Him!!! There wasn't much to move, luckily!

We spent Friday night and Saturday unpacking and then went out Saturday afternoon and bought a new TV. That is our early Christmas present to eachother! It is awesome. Wade hasn't had a TV since April so he is really enjoying the new 42" High Definition. The real test will be if he watches the Bachelor Finale tonight even though I am watching it with my roomates! He has been a trooper and made it through all of the episodes, so he might not want to miss the end.

We are glad to have him moved, but it does make things a little more difficult since I am so far away. We are used to seeing eachother every night, so it is hard since that is no longer practical. We are so excited to spend Thanksgiving together and with both of our families. We will get to relax at the lakehouse this weekend.

I also had my last shower on Sunday afternoon. It was at the Kerr's house and was so much fun. It was all ladies and I got so many nice things for our new house! I really enjoyed catching up with some people I hadn't seen in forever. Thanks to everyone who made it!





My 2 Maids of Honor! They were troopers at ALL of my showers:)


No comments: