Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Maid of Honor is ENGAGED!!!!

My best friend from way back when is ENGAGED too!!! Barry popped the question last night and then they came by our new house to share the good news! We have been through everything together and I am so happy that now we will get to share this fun time too! Her and Barry will also live in Sienna Plantation and we will have married neighbors! So fun!

Once again the Lord is so good and so faithful to just work things out! Wade and I are thrilled for Lauren and Barry and can't wait for all of their celebrating to begin!


Her Beautiful Ring!

This was the "way back when" I was talking about! I love her SO much!

I literally could not imagine my life without "HO" and can't tell you how much I have prayed for this for her. She is my "one" and only she will know what that means...but I'm just pumped!

Well, I'm off to close on our first HOUSE!!! What a great week! I will post pictures after our first furniture delivery tonight:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU DE ONE!