Monday, November 5, 2007

She was upset.

As many of you know it's hard to find a good hair dresser. I have struggled for years to find one. Fortunately I am getting married to one. That's right Lauren shaves my head. Lauren is not so lucky, she has to search for hair dressers outside of our relationship. On Saturday she found one that nearly pushed her over the edge. I was at the new house and my instructions were to pick Lauren up around 1:30 when her appointment was over and take her to Houston to get dressed for the wedding. Ruth was with her and when I called, Ruth answered and informed me things weren't going well. That was an understatement. When Lauren walked out 30 minutes later she was crying and mumbling something about grease in her hair. Apparently the hair lady put pomade in her hair and to be honest it looked like her hair needed an oil change. I managed to get her in the car and tried to get her to explain what happen and all I could get out of her was "grease" and "she wasn't listening to me and put grease in my hair." We started heading north on 59 from Sugar Land and after stopping to air up my tire she finally stopped crying. About twenty minutes later and took on an attitude that I new she would be ok. She looked at me and said "I have 35 minutes to take a shower, wash my hair and get dressed." I knew she could do it but I had my doubts. After I went home and cleaned up she was ready and waiting on me when I got back to her place. She was beautiful as usual and we made it 5 minutes early to the wedding.

No comments: