Wow...I feel like I have so much to share! Here is a recap of the past week...
Monday...recovered from Dallas!
Tuesday...Hanegan's came out to Sienna and we ate dinner at La Escondida and they got to see our house decorrated for Christmas! It was such a nice treat to have them out.
Wednesday...We babysat Dad, Kyle and Gauge at our house while mom had a "girls" Christmas party. We ate at Candelari's and took it easy on the couch for the rest of the night. I also "helped" dad wrap his presents!
Thursday...I had my annual girls gift exchange! We met at Crystal's apartment and had fun treats and exchanged secret santa gifts. It was so much fun to see everyone. We are all entirely too busy and don't get together often enough.
There was also an announcement on Thursday that there will be another wedding! June 6th Crystal and Kent will be getting married!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I am so happy for them and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for them as a married couple. The engagement story was precious!
Friday...Dinner with the Bates Family to Celebrate pre-Christmas! Yummy Pappasitos!
Saturday Morning...1st Annual Lauren and Wade Hanegan Christmas! My husband did so well. He got me a beautiful bracelet (my favorite gift)...a photo printer...clothes...and a navigation system. WOW. Wade got a work bench for the garage...some duck hunting decoys...a full new polo collection and some other clothes. We went way overboard this year for probably the first and last time!

Saturday Night...movie night with brother Kyle!....oh and Creamworx our new icecream place! Delicious!
Sunday...Church and then off to Galveston to see Max and Gina. Max is one of Wade's very best friends and just returned from Africa where they were building an orphanage for the past 3 years. We had a great time catching up with them. We met at their parents beautiful beach house and the boys even managed to catch a fish in the freezing weather.

I am WORN out! We are serving dinner at Farrington Baptist Church (our Houston Project church) tonight and then are off to the Lake for Christmas tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment