Well we are off in the morning to our Anniversary Vacation to Steamboat Springs, CO. Can you believe it's been a year?
Plans have slightly changed due to the news of the baby. My brother Kyle will be joining us over the weekend to ski with Wade while I will take it easy in the cabin. I am disappointed I won't be able to ski, but 2 days of reading books overlooking the mountain by the fire doesn't sound bad at all. As tired as I have been, it will just be nice for me to get some rest.
Kyle will fly out on Monday and then Wade and I will have until Wednesday to relax and enjoy each other over our "real" anniversary. I guess this proves that the little one came a little quicker than intended, but I can't complain about that! I love how it is something that only God knows when:)
My thoughts after a year:
Marriage is wonderful! I adore my husband. I love sharing my life with him! I love having a constant companion and best friend to hang out with. Blessed is an understatement! This little baby will also adore his/her daddy so much. He will forever hold our little family together the way he seeks God first and I love to watch him grow wiser and stronger everyday. I love my Wade!
Happy 6th Birthday, Jack!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment