Well we are home from the most wonderful week in Steamboat Springs, CO. I can truly say that it was a "vacation"! We rested and relaxed and spent time together. I don't feel like I need another vacation to recover from this one which is nice.
The boys went skiing Saturday and Sunday while I relaxed at home. I got sick one day, but other than that I was fine. We ate at tons of cute little restaurants...it is so nice not to see Chilis and all of the overdone restaurants there. We freezed! We played in the snow. It was incredible.

outside the townhome...



my boys skiing...they loved the "wedge" position...i watched them come down the mountain a few times. i didn't realize how hard it would be not to ski...although i know my baby is worth it:)


lunch at the mountain...

getting snow off the car...a daily duty


the view from our breakfast at the top of the gondola...beautiful:)

our anniversary dinner...

barbeque at the top of the gondola...

tribute to Missy and Cliff...thanks for all of the clothes...especially Wade's Uggs...he really didn't wear his jeans tucked in, but this picture is for Cliff


at the top of the slopes

snowstorm when we left this morning...

the gondola...the closest mommy lauren got to the slopes:)
There is much more to tell, but I am tired and want to go watch American Idol. It does feel good to be home, although I'm sure it won't in the morning when it is time to go to work.
In other news, we stopped by Sienna's new HEB tonight and picked up dinner. All I have to say is AWESOME!!! This little Cafe on the Run is going to be a lifesaver, I know it. I do realize I am old when new grocery stores excite me, but come on...it is on the way home from work!
1 comment:
well the good new is..... if you ever lose your day job you can always fall back on modeling. looking good bud
Post a Comment