Saturday, January 17, 2009

Praise God!


Well, it's true! Wade and I are expecting our first baby on August 29th! Can you believe it?

We had our first doctor's visit yesterday and got to see the very first pictures of our little one. We already think its the cutest baby alive...with the cutest little heartbeat! It is 1.21 cm long and I am now right at 8 weeks pregnant.

We found out about our little bundle of joy on Christmas Day! The doctor wouldn't see me until 8 weeks, so the past few weeks have been a lot like torture trying to keep the good news a secret! I think Wade and I are both still a little bit in shock that we are going to be parents, but what a blessing. This is one of those things that you can't really plan and that is why it is such a true miracle of God. Reading about our growing baby is so fascinating and makes you appreciate the way we were all created and perfected by Him!

I don't even have words to express our joy and our gratitude for all of the support and prayers from all of our family and friends!

Here are the first pictures of our Tadpole...

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Yea times a THOUSAND!!!! Love yall both and congrats!!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys.
One another note, we enjoyed the visit last weekend.

Cliff and Missy said...

Yay for baby Hanegan! We are so excited and happy for ya'll!

Ramie Babcock said...

CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you two! Jackson is ready for a little friend to play with! AWESOME!!

Gina said...

GIRLFRIEND, WHAT?! I had no idea! And I saw you Sunday! I can't believe this! I'm so excited for you guys!! So VERY VERY EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Congratulations!!!!! We love you!!!!