I know it is past time for an update! Let me rewind a few weeks and give you the highlights...
Last week we met Wes and Becca for dinner and it was such a treat. We don't typically venture out on a weeknight, but it was so refreshing to see them and gave us a fun mid-week break. We ate at a cute italian place in Bellaire!!!
Friday night we came home to a sweet valentine treat from mama Ruth. She put this cute little display on our kitchen table. Her card was so sweet and it really made us feel special. The card did warn that the special things for us were soon to be replaced by the special things for our child. At least we got one more in!

Wade and I woke up Saturday morning and went and picked up West and headed to San Antonio. I have been trying to get there for months to see Geneveive and Jonny and their new home and new dog Tucker. We had the BEST time!!! I don't feel the need to celebrate Valentines because it seems like everyday with Wade. (seriously) We didn't even do cards! We had the best time catching up with West in the car and visiting with Geneveive and Jonny. I seriously miss them so much.


Tuesday was the big 25 for me! Wade pointed out that I am now closer to 30 than 20. Thanks a lot! We celebrated at work with a cookie cake...yum. That night we met my parents at Aura in Missouri City for a nice dinner and sweet West surprised me and came! I was wondering why we had a big table, but they all tricked me. It meant the world to me that she was there. We then watched American Idol with my parents.


My birthday present was a new camera from Wade and my parents. It is so wonderful. I have been doing major research, so I knew it was coming...but it is fun to have now. Look forward to some great pictures of the cutest kid on earth (to me at least) currently residing in my GROWING belly!
I was blessed by all of the cards and phone calls and appreciate everyone helping me celebrate!
Here is my birthday card from Wade hanging on my tennis ball in the garage. So sweet!

I did have 2 people tell me they could see my tummy yesterday, so I guess I'm officially going to be pregnant looking soon! Oh goodness!

No comments:
Post a Comment