Thursday, August 27, 2009

Harper Kate Hanegan



Harper Kate Hanegan
August 24th, 2009
6:15 PM
7 lbs. 14 oz.

Our precious baby girl is here and she is absoultely perfect! I just lost it watching her sleep because she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and such a true gift from God. We are loving every minute with her! I am working on my hundreds of pictures, so I will post as soon as I can. I cannot thank everyone enought for the prayers and support...seriously...Wade and I could not have a better system of family and friends.
Much more to come!

8 comments:

Gina said...

Wade and Lauren,

She. is. absolutely. stunning.

I am dying over her little outfit and how the lace on the arm cuff matches the lace on her little hat. I am just head over heels for her!

We love you guys, congratulations!! Can't wait to meet her!!

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

rShe looks like a DOLL! She's so perfect, she doesn't even look real! I can't wait to see her in person.
We love you all! :)

Christy said...

OK, so I'm an idiot. I posted, then noticed the "r" in front of "she" so I deleted & reposted, but forgot to correct it 1st...duh
See, this is what happens when you have so many kids...lol.

Cliff and Missy said...

She is so precious and so beautiful! Can't wait to hold my future daughter in law in a week and a half! So happy for you guys! Love yall!

Drew and Rebecca said...

Lauren, she is so beautiful! Congratulations to you and Wade! I can't wait to meet her at Missy's shower.
Love, Drew and Becca

Pat Taylor said...

Oh my goodness, she is beautiful!!! Sure wish we were closer so I could hold her. Isn't it amazing how much you already love her. Please bring her to Kentucky SOON! Love you all.

lolanham said...

Lauren, I come check your blog whenever I look at Christy's (which she never updates so yours is much more exciting!) so I just had to tell you CONGRATULATIONS!! Harper is beautiful. Casey and I are thrilled for y'all :)
-Lindsay Lanham