We had a fun visit from the Lanham's this weekend! It definately helped me to enjoy myself and have some fun. Wade was excited because he finally got to go the the Bucket Pool! The boys were precious and absolutely hilarious about my belly. Here were some of my favorite comments.
"Where is your baby?" - Riley - He thought I had her hidden somewhere in my house.
"Do you have to sleep with that baby?" - Riley
"You should eat a TV so Harper has somehting to do." - Jake
"She is ALIVE in there?" - Jake
"I touched it!" - Riley
Hunter was the one that loved on her. He is the best hugger! They tried to talk her into coming out, but I think she might have been overwhelmed with all of that action. We had the best time catching up. Here are some pictures Christy took Sunday morning right after I woke up...
Riley borrowing her chair!
Me and my Lanham boys:) Ugh...so swollen!Saturday we got our yard landscaped and I am so happy with it. I will have to take some pictures and post them later today! It was much needed after all of our yard trouble, so I hope it stays looking as good as it does right now.
Saturday was also Wade's 10 Year High School Reunion. I didn't go after a minor meltdown with my size! I actually wasn't planning to go, because we didn't think that would be the best decision, but I really wanted to go be with him. I tried on two dresses at the last minute that i thought might work....NO! I have outgrown maternity! That is depressing! I walked out of the bedroom, saw my bridal portrait and lost it. I don't think I had ever been so disgusted with myself. I laugh about it now, but I was a little depressed. I really think I have done will with my weight and all, but it is hard to imagine right now that I will ever get my body back. My parents rescued me and took me to Carrabbas, but then I got sick:( Wade had a great night and I was so happy that he got to go! That is right up his alley.
I am doing a little work this morning in bed while watching the Today show. It is just what I need. It would be wonderful if Harper decides to come today right after I get the laundry finished:)
Please pray for my patience and for God's perfect timing with the arrival of our little one!



2 comments:
Lauren, so glad to get an update. I'm feeling your pain. Paige was a September birthdate (luckily 2 weeks early), but the hot months/last couple weeks are the worst, but so worth it in the end. God gives us the ability to forget the pain rather quickly. We are so excited and waiting on pins and needles to hear news. Love to you all. Pat
You are precious Lauren. And you will get your lovely figure back. I can't wait to hear that sweet Harper has arrived. We love ya'll!
Post a Comment