Wednesday, August 5, 2009

baby on my mind...

Is it time yet? Seriously???

I'm ready. I'm done. I'm so ready to meet my precious angel. The thought of that sweet face could bring me to tears. I love her so much and haven't even met her yet.

We have already learned that she is a little stinker. She gave us a little scare on Sunday night. We always watch her move and talk and play with her right at bedtime when she is the most active, but Sunday she did not want to move. We waited a while and talked and poked and got no response. After calling the Dr. we took a trip to the Labor and Delivery floor at Methodist to get her checked out. She was fine. Perfect. She must just be a hard sleeper like her mamma! I loved being on that monitor though. It was so awesome to get to hear her heartbeat and movements for an hour. Praise God she was okay. As soon as we got home she was ready to play. She has a hard head like her daddy I think:)

We had a nice relaxing weekend at home hanging out with the neighbors and baby Reagan:) It's a good thing because I am not quite as active as I once was. I am huge, uncomfortable, and have really swollen feet and ankles. We spent most of the weekend trying to make my ankles go down. They have been a little better this week, but not much.

Wade searched the country for this pair of shoes I really wanted that I couldn't find and they came in today. The sad part is that my feet are too swollen to fit in them. I am all flip flops these days! The other sad part is my wedding ring:( I love that thing and haven't worn it for over a whole week. I don't think it will be back on anytime soon:(

We go to the Dr. in the morning and so I should have a progress update. Hurry Harper!

Thanks to all of you who made your prediction! (unless you guessed late:)!) MOM

People have asked me what I think, but I have NO idea. The way I feel I keep thinking she has to be close, but I'm sure that is how everyone's final month is. As long as she comes out healthy, I will tote her around in this belly for as long as she wants.

Wade did some work on the bike this weekend. It is quite a hit on our street:) Maybe I can take some pictures this weekend.

The winner of the baby birthday gets...

THE BIKE!!!

Just kidding! Wade would kill me. I will think of something though!

No comments: