Wednesday, March 24, 2010

7 Months!

It took a few hundred tries...








...but we were finally able to get a picture where she was looking, semi-smiling and where you could see her sign. This was definitely our most challenging month with the sign.






My Dearest Harper,


I simply cannot believe that I am the mommy of a 7 month old. These months have been so precious to me and have flown by. I can't believe the little lady you have turned into so fast. You are my little buddy, my absolute favorite person to be with (and your daddy), the picture I can't stop pulling up at work, the sweetest smile I have ever seen, my greatest joy. I love your little personality. I love how you sit up all by yourself and how I can tell how capable you already are. I love your confidence. I love your independence. I love the way you love us back. I love watching you splash in the bath. I love that our silly songs make you smile. I love that you refuse to be interrupted during your movies. I love that you prance around like Miss Priss in your walker. I love that you pose for yourself in the mirror. I love that you want to crawl so bad...I know it's coming. I love how you open your mouth like a little bird before every single bite you take. I love the sweet face you make every morning when I get you out of bed. I love that you place your hand on top of mine and rub my arm with your precious little hands. I love that you love me to hold you...this week at least. I love how happy you are. I just love you more than you will ever understand. We adore you and always will. Happy 7 month birthday, little angel!


Love,


Mommy

1 comment:

Gina said...

So Sweet! Happy Birthday Harper! I had a dream about her last night -- I'll have to tell you at church sometime soon. I woke up wondering why little Harper was in Aunt Gina's dream. Crazy!!