Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beautiful Day!

Well I take back all the things I said in my previous posts about us getting back to normal. The past two weeks for the Hanegan family have included 2 more doctors visits and a trip to the ER. I had another infection along with some heart palpitations that absolutely freaked me out and caused a rough time. I am not complaining, because I feel much better now. I was blessed to have good doctors, great help with Harper, and Wade who did so much for me while I was down:) I really hope that we are back to normal now.

It was a horrible horrible horrible feeling to not be able to care for Harper the way I wanted to. It hurt me so bad to have to ask Wade to do all of the things for her that I LOVE to do. There is so much emotion and responsibility that come with being a new mom and I have definitely seen that this past week.

I am having the best day today! I have finished the laundry and dishes, cleaned the house, played with Harper in her walker, took a shower and actually put makeup on, ate lunch, and am waiting for Harper to wake up so we can go shopping.

I have done some redecorating and cannot wait to get it all done. It has taken a lot longer than planned with all of the sickness. I will have to post some pictures soon. Harper and I should be able to find the finishing touches this afternoon:) She's a great shopper!

The weather is perfect! We have a walk planned with Lindsay and Reagan later and I am excited about that too:)

Harper and Reagan


Just a Wednesday Night...Harper loves to sit on the couch like a grown up!

No comments: