We spent a week with our dear friends the Penningtons in California. It was a perfect vacation for us. We have been missing them so much since February and enjoyed our time together so much. When I say "dear friends" I mean it from the bottom of my heart. They are the type of friends we have really lived life with over the past few years and have such a comfort with. They are like family to us and we had the best time.
We shopped, we ventured out to new places, we drove around a lot, we ate a lot! You know, a typical vacation.
I have actually been dreading this blog post because I have so many cute pictures. Blogger is not good at keeping them in order!!! Ugh. I am just going to describe them out of order. That is very unlike me, but I feel like living on the edge today.

Harper annoying Brady in the car:)

We always joke that Harper and Brady are getting married, but I found on our trip that her true love is Brady's mom. She adores Missy. From the moment we got there she was all over her. It also helped that Missy introduced her to this shopping cart which will make it's debut at Harper's Birthday Party in a few weeks. Missy had the idea and wanted to see if Harper liked it. Harper liked it so much that the ladies at the store took it away from her. How cute is that?

All of us after a nacho dinner on the front porch. I love that we all have more fun the less fancy things are. I love this picture so much.

Who sees Harper's teeth?

They got asked if they were twins everywhere we went. It makes me feel better that Harper is no longer the gigantic baby in the relationship!

We wore them out!!!

The water was so beautiful!

Lunch in Sausalito. One of the most beautiful places I have been!

At Muir Woods

Now that's a big tree!

All Smiles!

Wade has a picture on his dad's shoulders at Muir Woods, so this was only appropriate!

Umm...adorable?

Outside their House

Harper was having so much fun that she just couldn't handle it sometimes.

Hanging out in the PJ's

The both ate many Mum-mum's while we were out to eat!

Harper and her buddy Missy.

Missy and I met the boys at dinner after shopping and found them in a corner feeding the babies in the strollers. It was hilarious!!!

Brady loves his tent!

More PJ's

At the Ballpark
Harper borrowed Brady's Jersey

At the Game

Harper with Cliff on the Field
No comments:
Post a Comment