Saturday, August 28, 2010

Uncle Wade, Aunt Lauren and Cousin Harper!!!

Beau David Brabham
August 26, 2010 at 7:36 PM
8 lbs. 4.5 oz.
20.5" long
Katie, Beau and Brandon are all doing well!!!

Katie with her sweet baby boy!


A thrilled daddy!

Beau and Grandmommy


Beau and Pawpaw
Unfortunately Harper woke up Wednesday night with 103 fever. I took her to the Dr. Thursday morning and she has a virus. I am dying to get my hands on my sweet nephew, but we thought it would be best for him if we stayed away until everyone in our home is well. Wade got to be at the hospital when he was born and kept me informed. I havent' gotten sick, so hopefully I can got meet him in the next few days.
Harper on the other hand is having a rough time. She still has a fever and has horrible congestion. We feel so bad for her. It is so hard to watch your baby feel so bad. Keep her in your prayers. She is scheduled for her ear tube surgery next week, so I want her to be as healthy as possible. We cancelled our trip to Dallas this weekend and I'm so glad we did because she just isn't herself.
We are so happy to be Uncle Wade, Aunt Lauren and Cousin Harper for the first time!!!

No comments: