Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Mamma Ruthie!

Well today is Mom's birthday, but I won't tell you how old she is! Mom's sweet friend Mary Jane planned a day of fun for her yesterday since I will be busy today for Valorie's wedding. Mary Jane took mom to breakfast with a few of her close friends, took her to a surprise massage, and then took her to Perry's for lunch where I got to meet them. Praise God for good friends! We had such a nice time at lunch. After a stressful week at work it was nice to get off early!

Wade and I then headed to the White House Ranch where the wedding will be tonight and helped set up. It is a beautiful mansion and I'm so excited for the wedding tonight. Way more to come on that once I have pictures.

Here a few shots from the birthday lunch...


We will have a quiet morning at the house and then I am off to get my hair done at 1:00. My appointment is in the middle of my mom's so I will get to see her there too. You all know I have major trouble with hair on wedding days, so lets just pray that it looks okay today!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

There's nothing like having a picture taken with massage oil in your hair! It was a fun day though, thanks to my friends and my sweet daughter!