In news... I start a new position at Corporate Outfitters tomorrow. We have restructured and I am moving out of sales into overseeing the complete operation. I currently manage the banking/accounting, HR and administrative responsibilities. I will now also cover the showroom and warehouse, inventory among other things. I am excited about the change as I think my job will have more focus and I will have fun getting to do some design and marketing work. I moved offices at the end of last week, so things got crazy. You don't realize how much you can accumulate in an office! Our new sales person starts tomorrow and we are all excited about the new setup. The bottom line is that we are growing, which is all you can ask for in business. It has been fun to see the business grow from our old dining room to a block of downtown and I love being a part of it.
Wade has also been REALLY busy at work as you can imagine after the hurricane. He impresses me daily with the way he puts his heart and soul into what he does.
We went on a date to Pappasitos on Friday night which was really fun. It was nice to sit down to dinner instead of putting a pizza in the oven because we are both too tired to move after work.
Saturday Wade golfed with Jordan's groomsman and I went to the bridal luncheon with the girls. We came home and napped for a while and then headed back for the bachelorette Party. Here is a picture with the sister-in-laws!
Today we went to church which continues to amaze me every week If you are looking for a church in Houston, try ours!!! We ate lunch and tried to get Wade some new Levi's only to find out they have discontinued his favorite pair. It was a sad discovery!
I have spent my afternoon doing weeks worth of laundry. I have no idea how I get so far behind!!! I have also just enjoyed relaxing with Wade as we prepare for another long week.
I am still going to the Beth Moore bible study on Tuesdays which I absolutely love. Last week I had to recite my books of the bible TO Beth Moore. Yes... TO Beth Moore. I was reciting to one of her staff members for candy....haha...and she walked up beside me and listened. I am surprised I didn't forget my name. I am learning so much and will share some of it with you guys when I get time. Last week we learned the timeline of the bible from Genesis to Revelation which was SO overwhelming. It made my brain hurt, but it is fascinating and I think this study will impact the way I approach the bible for the rest of my life. More to come on that...
That's all for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment