Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ahh...the weekend!

We started this rainy weekend with an Astros Game with the Hanegan's. Wade picked me up from work and we headed over to Minute Maid. It was a close game, but unfortunately they lost in the last inning. We had a great time and I really enjoyed the ice cream in the little helmet!


Saturday it rained and rained and rained. Wade went to the Galveston County rodeo to see his little cousins do Muttin Bustin. I stayed in and cooked with my mom to prepare for Eric and Laurel's Wedding Party. We braved the flood waters and headed over there on Saturday night. It was wonderful as always to see all of the Friendswood gang. I love Wade's high school buddies and their wives! Here are some pictures from our evening...


The Boys!


The Girls...

The group. Can anyone see Harper???


Wade and I overslept this morning and rushed to church. Luckily we didn't get a ticket this time. After church we met up with Missy who is home for a few weeks. Finally! We have missed her so much. She even brought Harper a "Bling Bling Binky" and some other cute accessories. It was nice to have a conversation NOT on the phone! We will enjoy having her around for a few days. We do miss Cliff though. I'm sure he would help Wade with his tomatos:)

I plan to spend the rest of the day relaxing. Praise God for this beautiful day after the storm.

No comments: