Friday night my mom and I took dad and Wade to Rajin Cajun. I say we took them because it is a sacrifice if you don't like crawfish. I mean, I don't mind eating chicken fingers, but I could have thought of a more enjoyable date spot. They made it up to me by going to Marble Slab on the way home. I think the baby loves ice cream like it's mommy!
Saturday we ran errands and actually went car shopping. I think the 4Runner's days are numbered. So sad! That is the car Wade and I took our first date in and pretty much fell in love in. Although it has gallons of coffee in the carpet, a bad blinker, a cracked windsheild, 150,000+ miles on it, and broken locks I think I will miss it. We haven't made a purchase yet, but Wade is doing the final research and I think we should have a replacement soon.
I was SO excited Saturday afternoon to go meet the new baby Reagan down the street. I am pretty much obsessed with her. I haven't been around many babies that small. I held her for over an hour and a half and didn't even realize it. Wade had to come get me to inform me we were already late to our dinner date with Wes and Becca. I totally lost track of time with the baby in my arms. It got me that much more excited to hold my own little one!
Becca made us a wonderful dinner! We had a great time with her and Wes and then we went and saw Monsters and Aliens. I loved it. I love to hear Wade's laugh, so i really enjoyed it!
The baby seems more real every day. I can feel it move now which is incredible. My tummy is bigger, so you can see that there is something actually in there besides ice cream. Our furniture in the nursery has been moved out, so we are ready to start decorating. We have a baby swing in our house. The baby can hear me now, so I talk to it. We have baby bills. I am working on shower lists. It is all so exciting! Next Friday we can stop calling it "it" and give it a name...hopefully. Right now if it wants a name next Friday it better be a girl! Wade and I keep changing our minds on what we think it is. Right now we are on girl, but it could change to boy by next week. This weekend we have plans to clean out the baby's closet and get some shelving and drawers in there. We might even go buy the furniture if we get around to it...yay for tax refunds.
I go to the Dr. on Friday, so that will be fun. I will give you an update after the visit. Mom is going to hear the heartbeat with me since Daddy is holding out for next week's appointment. I think she's excited:)
Well those are my random thoughts for today!
Happy 6th Birthday, Jack!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment