Here are some pictures from today of the nursery and door replacement...
We also had a visit from Aunt Mary and Aunt Dorothy this week. We got to have dinner with them on Tuesday night at my parents. Thursday night they came over and showered us with baby gifts. They are too sweet to us. Aunt Dorothy got us the baby bath and some towels. She was the first one to give me a bath, so it was a very cute gift for her to give. Aunt Mary brought our high chair which is also very exciting! I can't wait to put it together. They also brought the changing pad and cover from my cousins Pat and Beverly. I am so blessed by all of the gifts and excitement for Harper!
Today I got to have breakfast with Aunt Mary and Aunt Dorothy before they headed back to Kentucky. Here is a picture from our breakfast at La Madeline...

Okay...it's time for me to put these swollen feet up! It has been a wonderful day at home and I'm so happy to have gotten so much done.
I am so thankful today for all of our support from all of our family and friends.





2 comments:
What a precious room for Harper!! I especially love the pink curtains. Miss you guys!!
Love the room!
Post a Comment