Wade and I both thought it was a girl, but our Dr. threw us off a few weeks ago. We couldn't be more excited about our little princess. Daddy said he is not putting his daugters female parts on the internet, so here are my selected ultrasound photos. First is a profile and second is the right and left hand (the right is open and the left is a fist). Isn't she beautiful?...
Meet Harper Kate Hanegan...


I spent the rest of the day shopping with my mom. It was SO much fun. We picked out all of the bedding at Pottery Barn Kids. I think I am mixing everyone of their girl collections, but I am really excited about it. We also bought the cutest girl accessories and clothes. Here is a recap of our shopping...
The most adorable socks ever and interchangeable hair bows!
Beautiful Dress from Grandma.
...and the hangers start to fill up...
The start of her bed collecton and nursery stuff!Well I'm in a hurry because we need to get in the car to head for the lake! I wish I had more time to spill my joy with you all. We are on cloud nine and can't wait for the arrival of our precious Harper.
We will be back tomorrow! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the prayers and support. We are overwhelmed by the encouragement and excitement from our family and friends. We are blessed by you all!!!

4 comments:
Cute cute nursery stuff! So fun! Miss Harper will love it :)
Congratulations Lauren and Wade! Drew and I enjoyed getting the chance to meet you and we hope to see you again sometime soon! I especially would love to meet Miss Harper when she arrives. God Bless and I pray that you and your baby have a healthy pregnancy!
We couldn't be more excited for you all! Love you, Pat
Congrats!!! :)
Post a Comment