Saturday, July 25, 2009

Very Pregnant...Very Happy:)

First of all, here are updated belly pics at 35 weeks. Yes, my belly is HUGE! People have told me I dont look gigantic, but I sure feel like it.

Harper has had 2 checkups since my last post. I am going every week now. Yesterday, the doctor said she expects her to be between 6.5 and 7.5 lbs. Sounds good to me! She will be a tiny little angel:)





This was my very first week to have 2 days at home and it was absolutely incredible! Incredible:) Tuesday morning I did some work but was able to have laundry going, take a walk to the mailbox, sleep later, and work in my PJ's. Like I said...incredible! Then I went and picked my mom up for a spa treatment. We went to the Woodhouse Spa in Missouri City and I got a "Pea in the Pod" massage and a scalp massage. It was nice to actually feel comfortable for a little while. We then ate lunch at Panera Bread and then I came home to do a little more work.

Wade was going to the Astros Game with Wes and Cas and needed some clothes, so I drove over to Wes and Becca's and spent the evening with Becca while the boys were at the game. We went to dinner at Ruggle's Cafe, got a treat at Swirll, and walked in all of the cute baby stores in Rice Village. It was a fun treat in the middle of the week!

Wednesday was back to work, but I actually looked forward to going since my house was in shape! Wednesday afternoon was our dreaded trip to the dentist! If any of you have every talked to Wade about his dislike of the dentist you would know why I was dreading it. He was mad...I mean mad...about me making him go. I was so nervous he was going to embarass me. He ended up doing very well though...actually liked the dentist...and said he would go back. I laughed when the hygenist told me I was going to be a good mom based on how I handled Wade at the dentist:)

He was also mad Thursday because we had to go get blood drawn for our life insurance. I spend a lot of time at the Dr. now so am okay with it all, but he wasn't happy. Luckily, we made it through and have enjoyed the past few days.

It was a lot of action for one week, but we have been relaxing this weekend.

In other news, Wes and Becca are having a baby girl named Bailey Grace Hickey:) I couldn't be more excited. It just makes it so fun to know what it is!!! I know her and Harper will be the best of friends!

Oh...and here are some of Harper's new things I have been meaning to post because they are so adorable. The first is her chair...and the second is her suitcase:)



1 comment:

Cliff and Missy said...

You look great!!! Can't wait to meet harper...it's getting so close!