Well the countown is now less than a month until Harper's due date!!!
I thought it might be fun to see when everyone expects her to arrive. Leave a comment with the following and I will put you on the calendar:
Name
Predicted Birth Date
Predicted Weight at Birth
Will Wade pass out?
The due date is August 29th. As of today my cervix had thinned 50%...that's a start!
Happy guessing!!!
Happy 6th Birthday, Jack!
9 years ago

22 comments:
I am going to go with Saturday, Aug. 29th, because I am actually home that day! I'm not home the other days so she has to come while I'm in town. I think she will be 6 lbs 11 oz. And Wade will........... NOT pass out.
Ruth - August 31st - 6 lbs/9 oz. No way Wade will pass out and miss this!
Sydney - August 30th - 6 lbs/8 oz. Syndey thinks Wade will pass out for 2 hours.
I'm going to say....August 27th....7 lbs 1 oz....and Wade will be just fine. =)
I am going to say Saturday, August 22 because that is MY birthday. Weight will be 7lbs. 2 oz. Wade will feel a little light headed but will gain control by thinking of his great bicycle.
September 3rd--7lbs. 4oz. And Wade will only pass out if you have to have a c-section! :)
Kelsey
August 10
6 lb 5oz
yes, Wade will definatly pass out!! :P
Hi Lauren and Wade I really love your blog! How do you get such a cute background? Good luck with the bike!
Kelsey
I'm going to go with August 15th since you're already at 50% and at 6 lb. 10 oz. I'm a little worried about Wade but I think if he will breath deeply and stay focused he will be okay. Can't wait!!!! Do we win a ride on the bike if we pick the right date????
Well...I want Miss Harper to arrive sometime between August 11th and 17th so that I will get to see her while I'm home ...but I'm going to say the 18th because she'll probably come the day after I leave! And no matter what she has to come before the due date since she is your daughter!!! You are always ahead of things and prepared! And she will weigh 7 lbs! And Wade will not pass out but he may definitely need a chair nearby :-) P.S. When does mommy think Harper is coming?
R. Hanegan - Aug. 26th. (7:35 am.) - 7 lbs./11 oz. And...Wade will not pass out - - he will be trying to tell the Doctor what to do!
I'm guessing August 24th (our first day of school), so I will need a sub on the first day! I think she will weigh 6 lbs. 13 oz. and Wade will NOT pass out, until she brings home her first boy friend! Dianne
This one's from Cliffy....
He says
6 lbs 8 oz
August 24th
And I quote "Wade's a stud. He will not pass out."
My guess is on August 20th, 6 lbs 10 oz, 20 inches and Wade will not pass out!
I'll say August 20th, and she might way 7 lbx 1 oz. I don't think Wade will pass out, but I definitely think he'll cry. Can't wait to see her!
I really do know the difference between "way" and "weigh", it's just late and I'm going to be.
Hailey says the 25th. Weight - 9 lbs. Wade won't pass out, he'll just be really happy!
Hailey wants to know what the winner gets. Love, Hailey
I'm with West on this one- I think she will be ready on the 23rd (i hope it's even sooner than that :)
My neighbor, Daisy wants the 18th, because her granddaughter was born on that day last year.
I'm all for the 19th! Lord girl, I hope Wade doesn't pass out, I think baby girl will weigh 7 lbs/ 8 oz.
I can't wait for Harper to arrive!! This was so much fun to do!! I caught a glance of you this morning but I didn't get to hug your neck... We love you guys.
OK I predict August 25th (I usually guess late but I'm giving Miss Harper the benefit of the doubt:) Weight- 6#12oz. And Wade will be the best coach!!
It will be tomorrow I'm sure! I can't figure out how to post it on the calendar though. So I will say August 17th. 6 lbs 4 oz
Wade won't pass out! I have total faith in him :)
We LOVED seeing you all this weekend! Miss you :(
Post a Comment