I cannot believe that my baby girl is already a month old. We just had to upgrade to size 1 diapers and I feel like she is going off to college.At one month Harper...
- Is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen.
- Smiles, but we don't really know what brings them on...unless its gas:)
- LOVES milk!...and gets very very...I mean very mad when she doesn't get it right away!
- Has upgraded for her little Lamb seat to her little lamb swing. I think she likes the mobile and the motion now.
- Her favorite thing to grab is mommy's hair.
- Her favorite place is her changing table where she can see her bright green wall.
- Sleeps about 6 hours a night and loves to take a morning nap in mommy and daddy's bed.
- Adores her daddy and stares at him all evening.
- Likes to be held, but is getting better at sitting on her own.
- Really enjoys car rides unless it is dark.
- Is starting to like to go out and different places.
- LOVES the outdoors.
I have learned so much over the past month about everything.
-I have learned what it means to give everything you have to someone else...and to want to.
-I have learned that I truly did marry my prince charming and couldn't do anything without him. He is the most gracious, loving husband and father and I love him more than ever.
-I have learned that I cherish every second with him.
-I have learned that I want to be the kind of mother I have. She has treated me like her baby when my baby is the focus of everyone else and loves us all so well. She is so selfless and has done everything possible to make my life easier so that I can be a good mom to my baby. She has let me call the shots and trusted in my abilities. She has gone above and beyond and I truly missed her this week while she was away.
-I have learned that at such a major time in our lives, it is funny to see who shows up. We have been loved on by so many people and I will always remember every meal and phone call and visit. I mean that!
-I have learned that I want to be a person that "shows up" for everyone else at their exciting times.
-I have learned that God gives you people. He simply provides you with friends to cheer you on and walk beside you and I am thankful for that!
-I have learned that everyday is a gift.
-I have learned I may not be able to be as organized and timely as I once was...and that's okay.
-I have learned that the smaller the person, the more laundry and mess they can make!
These are only a few off of the top of my head, but they are imporant.
I tried to dress Harper up the other day and take some pictures. She was not happy about it, but I got one cute one.

Harper and Reagan had their first photo shoot the other day and it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Harper was not very interested and was obviously filling her diaper during the shoot! Reagan had no idea who this little one was. I can't wait to watch them grow up together. They have matching pumkin costumes for Halloween, so there will be many more pictures of the two of them. I can't wait to watch them cruise a Barbie Corvette down the street, but since I am upset about size 1 diapers...I will wait!



No comments:
Post a Comment