Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hanging out with Harper

I really have so much to say...I really do. My goal is to have a post next week sometime about all I have learned this month of being a mom:) It is crazy how much my time has dwindled between sleep, bottle cleaning, baby rocking, laundry, baby feeding, visiting, working and continuing to spend time with my man. I feel like so much has happened in so little time.

Here are some pictures from last week of our cutie...

Sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed in the morning!

The Loves of my Life

Happy Girl!

Playing with Daddy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the pic of yall in bed. that is so sweet. I'll be home this weekend so I need to see you!!!!

West said...

The "Happy GIrl" picture is the one I was referring to today. I could just eat her up. Hugs to you...and even more to Harper.