We had a busy but fun weekend at the Hanegan house. I hosted Missy's baby shower along with some other girls on Saturday. April came in for the weekend to attend the shower and meet Harper. Friday night Wade babysat and I got to go out to dinner with the girls at La Escondida. It was a fun night and I enjoyed my time out of the house. Saturday morning April and I got the house ready while trying to manage a much-awake Harper. April was a true gift from God this weekend as my mom was away and Wade had to attend a funeral on Saturday. I don't know how I would have pulled it off without her help! It was also fun as always to spend time with her and catch up.
The shower was so much fun! We played a really creative "baby picture guessing game". There were pictures of all of the girls and we had to match them. It sounded like it would be easy, but it was actually super hard which made it really fun. I actually won:) Missy got some really cute things for Brady! Harper's "I love Brady" bib was also a hit!

Harper in her bib! She can't wait for her boyfriend to get here:)

The Hanegan Girls with Missy and Baby Brady

All the Girls

Opening Gifts

Harper's Bib

Me and April

Family Shot when Wade got Home

...and another one...

...and another one!!!

Mommy and Harper
No comments:
Post a Comment