Well the Christmas season is in full swing!
We had a very busy week:) Monday night we had dinner with my Aunt Mary, Uncle John and my cousin Pat since they were in town for the week. Tuesday night we went to see the Hickeys and Miss Bailey and enjoyed a nice dinner over there. Thursday night we cooked for West and Will and had a nice evening at home with them. Friday afternoon Aunt Mary and Uncle Big John blessed us with some sweet Christmas gifts and we enjoyed visting with them again. Friday night we got to go on a DATE and Grandmommy and Pawpaw watched Harper for us. Wade and I had a wonderful dinner at Carrabas and then drove around and looked at Christmas lights. I think we have our best conversations in the car. Today we had Christmas with the Cobbs (Wade's Family). After that, we headed to dinner and then took Harper to meet Santa.
I am worn out even typing it. One busy week!
Here are some pictures...
We had a very busy week:) Monday night we had dinner with my Aunt Mary, Uncle John and my cousin Pat since they were in town for the week. Tuesday night we went to see the Hickeys and Miss Bailey and enjoyed a nice dinner over there. Thursday night we cooked for West and Will and had a nice evening at home with them. Friday afternoon Aunt Mary and Uncle Big John blessed us with some sweet Christmas gifts and we enjoyed visting with them again. Friday night we got to go on a DATE and Grandmommy and Pawpaw watched Harper for us. Wade and I had a wonderful dinner at Carrabas and then drove around and looked at Christmas lights. I think we have our best conversations in the car. Today we had Christmas with the Cobbs (Wade's Family). After that, we headed to dinner and then took Harper to meet Santa.
I am worn out even typing it. One busy week!
Here are some pictures...

No comments:
Post a Comment